Madison West High Alumni

The All-Alumni Network of Madison (WI) West High School

I have been looking for 2 people from Shorewood. Roughly 1963. Abraham Lapidot and Laurie Hadler. Has anyone had any correspondence from either of them?

Does anyone know anything about Abraham Lapidot or Laurie Hadler. 6th grade in 1963.

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Ashley,
As you know, I was with you all the way through Shorewood, except for 5th grade, when I went to England for the year. Who the heck is Abraham Lapidot? Did he appear and then disappear in 5th grade? (I'm intrigued that there's ANYONE who went to Shorewood in "our" year whom I don't know!)
I hope that married life is treating you well! Best, Mary Clark
Mary Clark said:
Ashley,
As you know, I was with you all the way through Shorewood, except for 5th grade, when I went to England for the year. Who the heck is Abraham Lapidot? Did he appear and then disappear in 5th grade? (I'm intrigued that there's ANYONE who went to Shorewood in "our" year whom I don't know!)
Mary Clark said:
Ashley,

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Daniel Mansoor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service